Wednesday, August 1, 2007

coOoOold.. crazy weather in O-H-I-O


When I first stepped into the American soil in Detroit I can still remember my reaction, oh wow! This is it! America get ready for Michelle (sounds silly, but I actually said that) one thing on my mind is that, oh what a snowy day,WOW, the airplane just landed and it was cold but yet,I took off my sweatshirt ( weird huh ) its freaking coOld, but i loved it!, people had tons of layers in there wardrobe huh!,don’t they like the cold weather? They’re used to it, how come their not loving it?

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything

1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:

days past and im still liking the coldness that the snow brings, it pretty awesome thing that ive ever experienced,oh GOD thank you soo much for this creation, you are above all else, i cannot fathom how powerful you are, the so called " changing seasons " here in america shows the power of our true and living GOD..

praise him alone!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178