Monday, January 18, 2010

what ive been doing lately?

soo sorry i wanst able to update my blog for a couple days and i have a good reason for that though, i was actually busy painting the bathroom hallway then sanded oh yes you read it right i sanded the bathroom wall and put mud on it so i can finally paint it on the other hand ive sewn some pj's for my bestfriend this is my personalized bday presents for her and then sewn shower curtain and window curtain for the bathroom.so yeah you got it right im that busy but yesterday is a blastful day with friends i hosted a bb shower/get together in my barong2x.. im soo happy to spend quality time with friends eating filipino foods like there's no tom.(lol)

ill post some pictures tom.
now i must take a dayoff since im pretty exhausted...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the Personalized Pajama you made. I was touched and it makes my heart happy, happy cause you made me so special for taking time and effort of making it. So blessed and happy to have you as my Bestfriend a.k.a (BFF) I have wonderful time at babyshower, thank you for everything. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178