Thursday, January 10, 2008

The biggest loser

ask me about my favorite shows? well let me tell you my TOP 10 favorite shows,
1.Glen beck
2.The office
3.Tyra banks
4.Reba
5.What i like about you
6.Americas next top models
7.Dont forget the lyrics
8.Saturday night live
9.HGTV's shows
and never too forget my new fav. show
10.The biggest loser
This tuesday, October 19, at 8PM ET/PT, NBC will premiere The Biggest Loser, a show in which overweight contestants lose weight -- or, in NBC's words, they "receive the opportunity to undergo a radical physical makeover without any kind of surgery." The show will be hosted by stand-up comedian and former talk-show host Caroline Rhea, who has discussed her own weight-loss struggles in her comedy routines.
i was wondring if its all really natural who knows if they
consult a lap band physician behind the camera.
Anyways, if u want faster result click the link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178