Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years BIG BLESSING

Im just soo excited till now, thinking how awesome it is to be an aunt once again and hubby is the same way too, i called my family around 12pm last night to greet them happy new year , but i was surprised when they told me that my sister had her 1st newborn baby what a perfect timing. she had her first contraction around 10:30 new years eve and delivered the baby safely 9:30am January 1 and named it Andrea kay ( named after my ma-inlaw Arinda kay Brooks ) 7.26Lbs and 18 inches, i ask them if they could take a picture of my neice and send it. but too bad, my brother's camera phone is not working good,(mOm brooks suggested to get them another phone, maybe YES maybe NOT). Anyways im quite amazed that ive got to talked to my sister after she delivered her newborn like 1 & 1/2 hours ago. and take note its her first child,normal delivery and she's Diabetic (had insulin injection everyday since the 21st of january till the day she had the baby).
We can't stop praising GOD for all the blessings we recieved from last year and this year. oh what an AWESOME GOD HE IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178