Wednesday, January 2, 2008

get Paid

Have you ever thought of making money online? ask me? I DID thought of that, infact i keep trying my best to submit my blog in every money making sites and hoping to get approve and start making money but then i get no luck and feel really disappointed and refrain from blogging again but then visiting my blogger friends site's ignite the hope that is within me to keep on trying and never give up and i did submit again my blog just yesterday hoping to get approve and this time i got it.
Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers and ive heard alot of good feedbacks from my friends about smorty, they pay bloggers ontime. if you were like me? wanting to earn some extra money in the comfort of your home then blog the things you loved, and get paid through blog advertising
Dont be a procrastinator, make a choice start now, and make SMORTY the no. 1 choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178