Friday, January 18, 2008

My Grandparents Help Give Wheels to the Needy

My Grandparents that I gained through marriage to Jacob are a wonderful part of my life. His mom's parents John and Wilma (Grammy) are very sweet, encouraging, and enjoy the quiet life of retirement very much. My other grandparents my dad-in-law's father John and his wife Linda are very sweet, encouraging, but enjoy retirement differently...they stay extremely involved and it keeps them young at heart. One charity they are very involved with is Wheels for the World, led by a wonderful lady named Joni Eareckson Tada. Wheels for the World delivers rebuilt and refurbished wheelchairs and any needed equipment to the disabled peoples of underpriveleged nations all over the earth. So in our family helping those in need are causes close to our heart. If you need supplies such as the ones my grandparents help deliver all over the world check out GoWheelchair supplies. They provide disabled and handicapped with equipment like canes, wheelchairs, and grab bars. One of their big sellers are rollators. So roll your mouse over to GoWheelchair for whatever you may need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178