Wednesday, January 30, 2008

sit back and relax

The other night as my husband and I were on our way home from church he saw a sheriff pass us in our hometown, and then the sheriff turned around to trail us. Just as we were turning into our driveway the sheriff turned his flashing lights on. I was really really scared I didn't know what was happening. Jacob was calm he knew the exact problem, one of our headlights had gone out that weekend. I asked him what was wrong a couple times before the sheriff got up to our car window to talk to us and hubby responded its because of the headlight, but I was so worried I didn't even him hear him say that. I still didn't know what was going on. Turns out though all it was, was the warning for not having all working lights on the vehicle. Hubby says getting pulled over by the authorities is a good reminder to keep up with all of the issues a responsible car owner needs to care for. For one, he got the headlight fixed the next day, two, we are trying to figure out a better deal for our car insurance. In Ohio not having car insurance can get you in big trouble. I'm wondering if its the same in California. Cost-U-Less drive insurance is one of Cali's car insurance options. They have been doing business since 1980 based in Northern California but now Cost-U-Less is expanding all over the state.and if your in Southern california dont worry they have ten locations namely, Anaheim, Palmdale, Long Beach, Whittier, Pomona, Torrance, Santa Ana, San Bernardino, Victorville, Tarzana and Lancaster.I know there are a lot of Filipinoes out there on the west coast and obviously many Hispanics too. So if you are in those groups or just a blond surfer dude with the need to take care of all their car issues look into Cost-U-Less. For me I'm glad my hubby got pulled over, it helps me realize how important being a responsible driver is. Someday soon I will have my license, yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ss_blog_claim=5b67e145856370c4d88369c11da34178